Rule of the Game:
Post 5 WEIRD and RANDOM facts about yourself:
1. I am a citizen of two countries by birth: the United States of America and Canada. This means I can hold passports from two countries and still be President.
2. Up until the past week, I had never, ever locked keys in a car. In the past 9 days I have locked someone else’s keys in their car and then I locked my own keys in my car.
3. I will despise you if you pop your collar. There are all sorts of style fads that annoy me, but this one is the ultimate horror to me. They sell the shirt with the collar down. Keep it there.
4. I write poetry. I won’t let you read it. But it’s there, I promise. And some of it even rhymes, Dad.
5. I’m obsessed with $2 bills. They’re not rare, and you can get them from your bank. So I do, and hand them out all the time when I buy things. I think they’re an under-utilized denomination that should be put into widespread use again.