The temperature dropped significantly today. I was cold when I woke up.
Here’s what I did today, including minute and insignificant details. One of these is false. You figure out which one.
- Ate breakfast in Hicks. I had oatmeal, an apple, a nectarine, and a glass of water.
- Attended HVAC class. I was bored because we talked about mundane things that I already knew and I was even fed some misinformation.
- Reviewed my resume with Career Services.
- Sat through FEA. It wasn’t thrilling at all.
- Met with a faculty member about Uganda. He was excited to see some of the things that I had done there.
- Met with another faculty member about senior design. I think my project idea is going to be approved and we’ll be on the fast track to success.
- Ate lunch in Hicks. It sucked.
- Watched House. I know, I’m suffering from a massive attack of addiction. But I finished the first season.
- Worked on my HVAC homework. It’s not due for seven more days.
- Perused the information from the CSO.
- Consulted some people in Uganda about an upcoming building project. I’m still not used to being seven hours behind Uganda. I mean, obviously most of my life has been spent seven hours behind Uganda, but I didn’t care until now.
- Wondered where my textbooks were. They were cheap, but they’re taking forever.
- Ate dinner at Hicks.
- Did nothing.
- Forgot to do some things.
Okay, I lied. I actually did all of these today. Everybody lies.