Today is Take #2 of the Ginger Gold apples. I was tired of the Bon Appetit fruit so I headed up to the fruit stand. They had three types of apples and were actually selling blackberries. They wanted $6 per quart for them. That seems like a lot when apples are $1.50 a quart and pears are $2.50 a quart, but I don’t really have a basis for that opinion.
- The temperature dropped down to 50 °F and it feels like November.
- Tonight I’m going to a Guatemala reunion.
- I can’t make it to this, but you should go.
- No one told me or anyone else here at Grove City about this until it was too late.
- For other things that you (and I) have now missed, check this out.
- I’ve had more homework this week than the rest of the semester combined.
- I might be addicted to the 1812 Overture. By the way, this piece of music is not American, even though it’s often played around the Fourth of July.