Today was a high stress day. I spent three hours today selling myself to engineering firms with pretty good results. The results:
- Two guaranteed interviews.
- One “call me early next week to set up an interview”
- One “we’d like to have you come out over Christmas break to tour and interview”
- One “you’re in our top three”
- One almost definite offer
Unfortunately, I cannot spend some time reflecting on what this means. As soon as the printer stops printing, I have to get to work preparing for my Applied Fluids exam in the morning. Just for fun and because I like bulleted lists, here’s tomorrow’s agenda:
- Breakfast with Chapel Staff
- Speak in Chapel about Uganda
- Class (turn in personal objectives for senior design project)
- Exam (that was supposed to be at 8 AM, but I moved to 1 PM due to chapel)
- Job interview
- Leadership Banquet
- FEA homework
- Study for my HVAC exam
I think tomorrow might be a high stress day as well.