Although nothing is due right now, there are a million things to do.
- Wake Up
- HVAC with a nice surprise 8 AM quiz about affinity laws (I don’t really know what they are either)
- FEA where I sat there thinking about how much work I could be getting done outside of class
- Tour with a girl and her dad. They were nice and from Detroit.
- Lunch because I was hungry
- CAD lab for hours, working with Building Systems and trying to make some sort of shell
- Capstone Presentation work
- Matlab nonsense
- Guatemala work
- Soccer game