Books are bought, syllabi are had.
The room is still pretty disorganized. But here is today’s schedule in case you missed my bullet diary:
- Looked up my textbooks online.
- Went to Engineering Economy
- Picked up my free iPod shuffle that was mailed here about three weeks ago.
- Printed out the book list.
- Bought all of my books at the campus bookstore. For the first time. Ever.
- Went to CIV/Lit.
- Went to CIV/Arts.
- Went to lunch.
- Worked on transcribing an interview about peer health education in Uganda. My Ugandan English has deteriorated to an embarrassing level that depresses me.
- Worked on job stuff, emails, and senior design work.
- Yet to be determined.
- Mike’s 21rst birthday party.