The last few weeks have been a blur and a frenzy of emotion and activity. Here are some highlights:
- I took a job, turning down some other options that I had on the table and several other great leads.
- The job I took is in Dubai.
- I remembered that I have a camera and that I have tons of pictures that I haven’t looked at in ages.
- I’ve been reading the Baca Saga, Fabulous Females, and Riveted Pining.
- Classes are busy and I have a lot of work to do, but it’s my last semester and I have a job.
- Joseph Kony & company are in the Central African Republic. That’s quite a hike from anyone I know in Uganda!
- These two (1 & 2) got engaged!
- I’ve been reading websites and books about Middle Eastern culture and Dubai. It’s really fascinating, much more so than I had originally expected.