- I hate rap music. I just don’t see any sort of musical ability there and I can’t believe that people listen to it. Personally, I think filling your mind with that crap keeps you in your current miserable state of nonexistence. There, I said it.
- Today was one of those days with a frustrating temperature. If you wore a coat, you would sweat. If you didn’t, you would shiver. Welcome to Grove City College. If you don’t like the weather, wait five minutes and it will change to something else.
- Daylight savings time has come to an end. Now it gets to be dark super early. It actually ended a few days ago, but I’m just now realizing how dark it is out there.
- Facebook got a new little logo.
- John Kerry managed to dig himself a grave yesterday with his comments about how kids who don’t study end up in Iraq. He now says he screwed up a joke and it came out wrong. Maybe he should have studied his notes more.
- I applied for jobs today in far away places like Sudan and Myanmar.